Thursday, July 2, 2009

Aaaaack!

Just completed part IV of my series on biblical inerrancy. As usual, I composed it in Microsoft Word. Then I copied it with the intent to paste it into this blog page--and the program will not let me do it.

I just updated my version of Explorer. Not sure if this is the source of the problem. I tried to do it with Firefox and that didn't work either. There simply will not recognize "paste" as a legitimate option when I am on the blog page.

I do not have time to mess with this much more today, and I ABSOLUTELY do not have time to rewrite the whole thing...and my schedule is filled to the gills between now and when I leave town next week for a three week vacation. So, all I can say is...Aaaaack!

Hopefully you will see this post soon. But if I don't figure out what's wrong before leaving town, you may see nothing for at least a month.

Wish me a happy birthday...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Eric-

    I've had success with drag-and-drop, where you select all your text and drag it to the blog post form. Works on macs, at least.

    ReplyDelete