Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Giving a Human Face to the Marriage Equality Issue

In the video behow, my cousins (Phil is my first cousin) stand up for marriage equality and speak out against the proposed Minnesota State Constitutional Amendment which would exclude same-sex couples from equal access to civil marriage rights--in effecting writing legal discrimination into the constitution of that state (as has already been done here in Oklahoma and elsewhere). Take a moment to watch, and feel free to share.

1 comment:

  1. This was a very moving political ad. I don't have much to say except to say how much I'd hate it if I were not allowed to marry the person God gave me to marry. In a generation people won't be able to believe how badly we treat our gay brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete